|Tutorial 4: How to search files/documents|
Current tutorial shows how to find files by specific criterias.
For example you need to find all html files on your [C:] drive which were modified since Apri 1, 2006.
1. Open Finder tool. In the main toolbar click the button Finder or use F10 shortcut.
2. Type *html in the file mask field.
3. Type C: in the Search in field or click the button Browse to select path from the folder tree.
4. Turn on check box Date option to enable advanced search condition
5. Choose Newer than and set date 04/01/2006
6. Click the button Start find. This will start searching process.
7. Search results will be displayed in the Search results pane. You can select single file using Ins shortcut or all files using Ctrl+A shortcut. The selected files will be displayed in red color.
8. You can send selected files in the Basket to Rename, Replace text, Copy or Delete them. Click the button Send to Basket and all selected files from Search results will be send to the Basket.
Quick start tutorial
Replacer: Simple mode
Replacer: Batch mode