|Tutorial 1: How to copy files from different folders|
Copy files from different locations into a single folder.
1. Click the button Browser at the main toolbar to activate Browser.
2. Browse to files which you need to copy. And select them using the Windows standard Ctrl+mouse click for individual file selection and Shift+mouse click for a range selection. You can select files by pressing Ins key as well. The selected files (folders) will be displayed in red color.
3. Once you have selected files, click the button Send to Basket at the main toolbar. Links to all the selected files will be placed into the Basket. And the selected files (folders) will become black again. At the bottom of Browser window the you can see how many files Basket does contain.
4. Browse for files again and send them into the Basket.
5. Once you did copy links to all the desired files, do open the Basket at one pane of Browser. To do that click the [B+] button in the drives buttons pane. In the Basket you will see the list of links to all files which you have copied to the Basket.
6. Press Ctrl+A to select all the links in the Basket. The selected links will be displayed in red color.
7. Browse to the folder where you want to copy files from the Basket. Press F5 (or click the button Copy at the bottom buttons bar) – the Copy files window will appear. In the window you can choose or type the path to the folder you want to copy files to. Then press OK. All of the selected files will be copied to the folder you have chosen.
Quick start tutorial
Replacer: Simple mode
Replacer: Batch mode